Thursday, March 20, 2008

Diaper Pail Liners

Here is the diaper pail liners I made for my diaper pails. I used red PUL fabric and serged the seams. They are great! Since they are made with the same fabric as pocket diapers, all I have to do on wash day is pull them out, dump the diapers in the wash and throw them in the wash too! No more sanitizing the pails! I have 2 pails-- one for wet diapers and one I keep where I rinse out the "poopy" ones.



This pail is about 14" tall- not including the lid- and about 10" across.





This pail is slightly larger measuring about 17" tall ( again not including lid) and is 14" oval.
Here is a picture of the insides of the liners.
Here is a closer up picture of the liner. You may be able to see how I "squared" off the bottom so it can "stand" in the pail.


This picture is off the liner turned right side out.



Close up of serged upper edge.

1 comment:

Maymo said...

Saving poop is gross