Monday, March 17, 2008

More diaper and baby items made



Here is a little blankie-- great for carrying around as a "special" blanket but too small for a cover me up blanket. The one side is silky and the other is super soft fuzzy fleece.




Another "cars" diaper. This time I used white suede cloth for the inner. It wicks mosture away from the skin onto the hidden inner stuffin ( I stuff with microfiber towel). This one turned out better-- as I like how I did the elastic in the back better on this one. The last picture is a bit fuzzy-- sorry about that.

Stay tuned.... I have made diaper pail liners and little "wet" bags for the diaper bag to put the soiled diapers into. I will take pictures soon of these items and post them.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

What pattern are you using for your diapers? I have tried winging it before but the diapers always turn out too small. Are you going to sell your diapers or just make them for your baby? If you'd be interested in doing a simple how-to video for pockets I'd be willing to compensate you. lmk!

Autumn Beck
http://allaboutclothdiapers.com
autumn@allaboutclothdiapers.com

Karin said...

I love the idea of cloth diapers. I just don't have babies anymore! I love the blanket that you did! You will have to show it to me next time I am in town!